(1) We believe the Holy Scriptures to be the Word of God, absolutely authoritative and infallible.
(2) We believe in one God existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, co-equal and eternal.
(3) We believe that man was created in innocence, but fell in Adam and is now totally unable to retrieve his lost condition.
(4) We believe that salvation has been provided through our Lord Jesus Christ who was born of a Virgin Mary, suffered and died for our sins upon the cross, rose from the dead, ascended to God’s right hand, and is coming again in power and great glory.
(5) We believe that the church is the body of Christ, formed by the Baptism of the Holy Ghost, and that all members who have, by faith through faith, received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior, are a Holy People and a Royal Priesthood.
(6) We believe that Christ instituted the ordinance of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper to be observed until He returns for His Church.
(7) We believe in the Eternal Security and Everlasting Blessedness of the saved and the eternal judgment of all who reject Jesus Christ.
(8) We believe that it is the responsibility and duty of all who are saved to seek to win others to Christ.
You are invited to join us!
Lord let me live from day to day In such a self forgetful way That even when I kneel to pray My prayer shall be for others Others, Lord, Yes Others, Let this my motto be Lord, let me live for others So I may live like Thee.